Banana Bread is one of those baked goodies thats sooo easy to make…..the perfectly delicious way to get those over-ripe bananas….and this extra Cinnamon Crumble Topping adds an Extra crunch to this delicious bread!!!!
I always keep aside 3 or 4 bananas to get over ripe just to make this favourite of mine,….The more ripe the bananas are…the more moist and soft the breads going to be!!!
I usually bake two loafs….and it comes out soooooooooo delicious,it never lasts a day..gets finished by that time 🙂
And baking the Banana bread with the Cinnamon crumble topping is sooo easy that you can relax and bake it…The bread bakes for quite a while..like about an hour which seems like a loooong time for me…thinking about its aaaaawwwsome taste in my mouth …oooooooooh!!!!And my kitchen smells like heaven when I bake this bread…!!!
Ohhh….and let me not forget this….I am not the only baker behind the scene….There is also the 2nd of my 3 kids….my 4 year old cutie pie…my daughter…my miniature form 😉 Manisha…who has helped with the sieving,mixing and stirring….!!!!Wow…am i soo proud!!!
So what are you waiting for???If u have over ripe bananas at home and you dont know what to do with them…dont think twice!!!Bake a delicious Banana bread with the delicious Cinnamon Crumble Topping and feel awesome!!!
- All Purpose Flour – 2 cups.
- Bananas – 3(Over ripe).
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Egg – 2.
- Baking Powder-1 tsp.
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp.
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp.
- Oil – 1/2 cup.
For The Topping :
- Sugar – 2 Tbsps
- Brown Sugar – 2 1/2 Tbsps
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 Tsp.
- Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees F and Grease a Loaf Pan and keep it aside.
- Peel and Mash the Bananas and keep aside.
- Sift the Flour,Baking Powder and Baking Soda and Keep aside.
- In a Bowl,Combine the Oil,Sugar and Eggs.
- To this add the Sieved mixture of Flour,Baking Powder and Baking Soda and mix well.
- Now add the mashed Bananas,Cinnamon Powder and Vanilla essence and mix well again..
- To this add the mashed Bananas and mix together until well combined.
- Pour this into the Loaf Pan.Combine the Topping ingredients and Sprinkle Evenly on the top of the Batter in the Loaf Pan.
- Bake for approx. an hour or until a tooth pick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Let it Cool in the Pan for 10 minutes.Then run a knife through the edges and then lift the Loaf out.
- Allow to Cool.Cut,Serve and Enjoy!!!!