Baking is fun..especially baking muffins.They are perfect for breakfast along with a glass of milk or as an evening snack with tea during the wonderful evening chats with friends.Either way,its perfect.
I have been buying Choco chips for quite a long time now adays 😉 I always buy the chips and keep it in my refrigerator,only to find the container empty..Whos been stealing it?! 😉 Who else?The 3 mice in my family, my hubby or the 2 notorious little ones..ofcourse the youngest one is too little to open the fridge.But this time,I kept the Choco chip container well hidden.Making Choco chip muffins has been in my T0 -do list for quite a long time.Atlast it has become a reality and it has turned out to be sooo perfect and Filling!!Do try it out!!Your kids and family will enjoy it to the core!!!
- All purpose Flour – 3 (level ) cups
- Baking Powder – 4 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp.
- Nutmeg powder -1/4 tsp.
- Eggs – 2
- Granulated Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Choco chips – 1 1/2 cups
- Preheat Oven to 375 degree F,Butter or line the muffin tray with paper liners and keep it aside.
- In a big bowl,combine all the dry ingredients (Flour,Baking powder,Salt,Cinnamon Powder,Nutmeg Powder) well and keep aside.
- In another bowl,whisk eggs,Sugar,then oil,milk and vanilla essence.
- Now Combine both dry and wet ingredients(mix well,but remember,do not overmix).
- Fold in the Choco chips and combine gently.
- Fill in the muffin cups,all the way to the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out with just a few moist crumbs sticking on to it.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes,before enjoying 🙂
- Top with butter,Jam or even peanut butter(All this is optional.I didnt use any of this.My muffins tasted best even without any of these topping!)