Today my post is a very very chocolatey one!I am not a chocoholic unlike my hubby and my 3 kiddos.They practically die for anything chocolatey…And today our evening was unsually very hot…So i decided to make something chilled to deal with the heat!I had Choco chip muffins that I had baked yesterday..In my childhood,I remember those delicious cakes my mom used to bake..during the weekends.Those cakes were ultra delcious al by themselves,but I used to smoosh up things..typical of me… he he..like a scoop of icecream on a piece of cake or a generous drip of custard on a chunk of chocolate cake!Smooshing things up together was very typical “ME”. And I still have the kid in me…So I decided to do a different kind of smooshing this time..How about a Choco chip muffin Smoothie…?
Choco chip muffins are pure delight.So Muffins plus smoothie…sooo devilishly chocolatey??So I prepared a few glasses of this sheer delight and my kids were squealing with joy…now I love that.So here goes the recipe of this super easy smoothie!Do try it out!!
- Bananas – 2
- Chilled Milk – 1/2 cup.
- Cinnamon powder – 1 pinch.
- Sugar – 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Choco chip muffins – 2
- Cocoa powder – 1 1/4 tsp.
- Vanilla essence – 1/8 tsp
- Crumble 2 choco chip muffins into large crumbles.
- Smoosh some of the crumbles to the bottom of 2 glasses and keep aside.
- In a blender ,blend Bananas,Cocoa powder,vanilla essence,cinnamon powder,sugar and milk until smooth.
- Divide it into two glasses and top up with the remaining muffins and serve with a straw or spoon 🙂 and Enjoy!