- Beef – 1 1/2 kg(Cut into cubes)
- Potatoes – 1 cup(skinned and cubed)
- Carrots – 1/4 cups(Skinned and Cubed)
- Beans – cut into 1 inch pieces
- Ginger – A small piece(Crushed)
- Garlic – 4 pearls(Crushed)
- Onion – 1 Big(sliced finely)
- Vinegar – 1 1/2 tsp.
- Green chilli – 2 (halved)
- Coriander powder – 2 tbsps
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp.
- Crushed black pepper – 1 1/2 tsp
- Thin Coconut milk – 3 cups.
- Thick Coconut milk – 3/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala – 2tbsp
- Coconut oil – 1 tbsp
- Mustard – 1 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – a handfull
- In a pressure cooker,cook beef,potatoes,carrots,Beans,Ginger,Garlic,Onion,Vinegar,Green chillies,Coriander powder,Turmeric Powder,Crushed black pepper,thin Coconut milk,garam masala and salt for 6 whistles or until beef is tender.
- After the pressure releases,open the lid and mix well with a spoon and on low flame,add the thick coconut milk.Add salt again if needed and keep on low flame for 2-3 minutes.Turn off and keep aside.
- Now in a pan,heat oil,splutter mustard seeds,then add curry leaves,then turn off the flame and pour it into the beef gravy in the pressure cooker.Mix well.Beef stew is ready.
- Transfer into a serving dish and serve with Appam/Chapathis/Bread and Enjoy !!