Mondays are really lazy days for me when it comes to cooking for lunch after the weekend..I am sure you totally agree with me.Dont you?..At those times my status will be “Physically lazy but mentally very active” 🙂 ..thinking ideas or cooking up new easy peasy recipes.This is the outcome of such an innovative thought 😉 This is a comfort food giving you that extra time to relax and chase away those Monday Blues.This dish goes very well with rice and kids will love it!Try it out !!
- Potatoes – 4 medium sized
- Oil – 3tbsp.
- Sambar powder – 3 tbsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Wash and peel the potatoes.Then steam cook till done.
- Heat oil in a pan.Add the cooked potato pieces and saute for 5 seconds,taking care not to mash.
- Now add Sambar powder and salt and once again saute well till the masala clings on to the potato pieces,taking care not to mash the potatoes.Put out the flame and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve hot with Rice/Chapathis and Enjoy!