I know Broccoli is not many people’s personal favourite,not even mine I agree.But yesterday for dinner,I decided to try out something using Broccoli.So I made oven roasted Broccoli,giving it a
twist punch using freshly squeezed lime juice,unlike my creamy cheezy Broccoli Cheese Sandwich :).And it was soo delicious with Chapathis.I strongly recommend..you must try this out,even if you are not Broccoli lover.Here goes the recipe.Check it out!
- Broccoli florets – 2 cups.
- Garlic pearls- 3(Crushed finely)
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp.
- Crushed Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Lime juice – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
- Oil – 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Wash ,clean and pat the broccoli florets dry and put them in a big bowl.
- To it add Crushed Garlic,Cumin seeds,Crushed Black pepper,Lime juice,salt and Oil and toss well.
- Spread them on a baking tray and roast on both sides for about 10 minutes.
- After that,transfer to a serving tray and Enjoy!