Mangoes are in season and till now I have posted only mango milkshakes.They were super tasty with the icecream topping.You wont believe it,but I have been making them practically everyday!My kids and hubby just love Mango milkshakes and my very favourite Mambhazha Pulisherry!So today evening,I decided to go for a slight change with mangoes.And I was in a mood of baking!So I made Mango cupcakes.That was the moment when some guests arrived.So I served them the cupcakes I baked.They just loved it.And its all over.I am happy that they loved it.But sad with the fact that I had just one cupcake left behind(thats my cupcake) for the snap.Really sorryy!!First I thought of not posting.Then I thought ,this is such a wonderful recipe!And I wanted to share it with you.Thats why I decided to post it.Do try out!!Dont miss it!!
- All purpose Flour- 1 1/4 cups
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Milk – 2tbsp
- Mango puree- 2/3 cups.
- Icing sugar and mango slices to decorate the cupcakes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F(175 degrees C).Line your cupcake tray with liners.
- In a bowl,sieve flou and baking powder 2-3 times and keep aside.
- In a big bowl,cream Oil and sugar until combined.
- Now add the eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Now mix the dry ingredients to this and mix well.(DO NOT OVERMIX)
- To this,slowly pour the mango puree and mix till batter looks well combined.
- Spoon upto 3/4th level of the cupcake cups/liners.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the centre comes clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack and decorate as desired.I decorated by passing icing sugar through a sieve on to the top of the cupcakes and topping with slices of mango.