Mango is one of my family’s favourite fruit.Infact its one of the favourite fruit of millions.But the love for mango will never be complete if you havent tried Mango Icecream..!I have eaten this icecream in a couple of malls both in Chennai and Kerala.They were quite good.And this Mango season,I was craving for Mango Icecream.I It was then I got this recipe from one of my dear friends.I tried it out and Lo!,it was tastier than the mango Icecreams I had ever eaten till now!We loved it!I have been making Mango Ice creams since then,3 times a week!
Here’s the recipe for creamy and yummy no-machine vanilla ice cream. Hope you all will enjoy it as much as we did.
- Mango puree – 2 cups.
- Sugar – 3/4 cup.
- Whipping Cream – 1 cup.
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- In a Blender,blend Mango Puree,Milk and Sugar until combined well.
- Transfer this to a big bowl and add whipping cream to it and whip well with a Electric mixer till creamy and combined.
- Transfer this mixture to a broad,freezer safe,air tight box and freeze for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours,take out and grind again in a mixer until smooth and repeat the same every 1 hour for 4-5 times.
- After the last grinding(5th time),freeze overnight or for 6 hours(without interruption).
- Scoop and Serve.
- You can add Choco chips,Tuuti fruity etc to go with Icecream(But add this to Icecream after you grind it for the 5th time,thats before freezing it overnight/6 hours.Or you can add sprinkles while serving.
- You can use even Fresh and sweet Mangoes.Puree them and they must come upto 2 cups for this recipe.