Though Miles may lie between us,
We are never Far Apart..
For Friendship doesn’t count miles..
Its measured by the Heart!
Wishing you and all my dear friends out there,A very very Happy Friendship day!!May this day bring a lot of joy and sweetness to your lives!
Today being a very special day,my post is Espresso Chocolate Chip Icecream(No machine).I am not much of a coffee lover..but this Icecream is simply Yumm!Do prepare it and Enjoy!!
- Heavy Cream – 2 cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 tin
- Espresso Powder/Instant Coffee Powder – 2 1/4 Tbsp
- Mini Choco chips – 1/2 cup.
- In a large Bowl,using an electronic mixer,beat Heavy Cream,Sweetened Condensed milk and Espresso Powder until creamy and well combined.
- Now freeze it for an hour in an airtight freezer safe broad box.Now after an hour,take it out and grind well in a grinder.Again pour it back into the Freezer safe box and freeze for an hour.Repeat the process 4 – 5 times.
- Lastly after grinding for 4/5 th time,pour the mixture into the freezer safe box.Sprinkle Mini Choco Chips on the top and freeze for 5 long hours or overnight.
- After the said time,scoop out the icecream and Serve and Enjoy!