Pineapple is a delicious fruit..but not my brother’s favourite since he tends to develop an itchy tongue after consuming it..Here being the pineapple season,our house was literally overflowing with pineapples.So last time I made the very simple Pineapple juice,he refused to drink it 🙂 .So today I prepared this Pineapple Smoothie.He not only loved it,but also didnt get an itchy tongue.So I thought I must share this recipe so that it might be helpful or people facing similar difficulty,so that they can enjoy the goodness of this fruit in the form of this yummy and refreshing smoothie!
- Fresh Pineapple (skinned and chopped) – 1 1/2 cups.
- Powdered Cinnamon – 1 generous pinch.
- Chilled Milk – 1/2 cup.
- Honey – 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Chilled Yoghurt – 3/4 cup.
- In a blender,blend Pineapple pieces,Powdered Cinnamon,Chilled Milk,Honey and Chilled Yoghurt until smooth and uniform.
- Pour into tall glasses and Serve immediately!Enjoy!
- Use only chilled milk and Chilled yoghurt.
- Do not keep.Serve immediately after blending.
- You can reduce or increase the amount of honey,depending upon the sweetness of the Pineapple.