The ways to enjoy the goodness of grapes are practically endless – from grape juice, grape jelly, grape jam , not to forget grape wine and raisins. The texture, portability, flavour and varying varieties of grapes have made it a popular finger food all over the world. Grapes is a strong powerhouse of nutrients. It has a wonderful power to deal with stress and High Blood Pressure and is also said to have properties that can prevent certain kinds of cancer. Grapes also aids in digestion making it one of the world’s healthiest fruits!
Who doesn’t like a glass of chilled grape juice on a hot and scorching summer day? This grape juice is all the more nutritious with the addition of lime juice in it. Try this perfect thirst quencher. You will love it!
- Red seedless Grapes – 2 cups(you can use black too)
- Sugar – 4 tbsp(depending upon the sweetness of the grapes)
- Lime juice – 4 tbsp.
- Water – ½ cup
- Ice cubes.
- In a blender ,Blend grapes, sugar, lime juice and water until well blended.
- Transfer to tall serving glasses with ice cubes and serve and Enjoy!!
- You can strain the mixture after blending to obtain a clear juice if you want.I didn’t because I liked the texture of the juice this way.