Today I come to you with a simple yet delicious Vanilla Pudding Recipe.It is a very easy to make kind of dessert which does not need any baking (No bake ) .And I haven’t used any gelatin in this recipe.You can make this Vanilla Pudding and chill it in the refrigerator, just 3 or 4 hours before the guests arrive.
- Sugar – 1/2 cup.
- Egg Yolk – 2(Slightly beaten)
- Vanilla Essence – 1 1/2 tsp.
- Corn Starch – 1/4 cup.
- Milk – 2 1/2 cups
- Salt – a pinch
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- In a Sauce pan, cook Sugar,Corn Starch,Milk and Salt,continuously stirring.
- When this starts to thicken,add the egg yolks to this and mix well quickly for 1 minute .Now add the Butter and Vanilla Essence and combine well.Turn off the flame.
- Transfer to serving dishes and allow to slightly cool a bit. Now wrap the top of the serving dishes containing the pudding with a cling wrap,such that the cling wrap touches the surface of the pudding.Refrigerate for atleast 2 hours.
- After 2 hours,remove the cling wrap and serve and Enjoy!!