Watermelon is one of the common fruits we include in our diet to tackle the summer heat.From the usual watermelon juice we usually make,I decided to do something different today.I made Watermelon Milkshake.And it tastes reaaallly good.Your kids will love the taste as well as the cute Pink colour!Try it out!
P.S School Holidays going on and with kids around , I dont get much time for Blogging..But I will try my best to post atleast a few new recipes 🙂 Good day Friends !!
- Watermelon – 2 cups(deseeded and cubed)
- Vanilla Ice cream – 4 big scoops
- Cashewnuts – 10(Soak it in water for 15 minutes,then use it)
- Sugar – as needed(depending on the sweetness of the watermelon)
- Blend all the above ingredients until smooth .
- Pour into tall glasses,Serve immediately and Enjoy!!