Today I am here with an Eggless Chocolate Mousse as dessert!Mousses have always attracted me…for one thing..their awesome taste and the other..their creamy yet light texture.I never miss out the chance to grab this whenever we go to the cake shops here.The people here are crazy about mousses..due to which they are many varieties of them available on the bakery shelves.My favourite out of them all is the Chocolate Mousse!Nothing beats the taste of this.
Unlike the many mousse recipes,I have’nt used cooking chocolate here..instead I have used cocoa powder.So THIS IS A NO CHOCOLATE RECIPE!!And it really tastes great and it has a very light,fluffy and creamy texture.And it is extremely easy to prepare.My family just loved it when I served them this for dessert after dinner today.
- 1 teaspoon agar agar powder
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Sprinkle agar agar powder over cold water in a small bowl,gently mix and let stand for 1 minute. Add boiling water, stir until agar agar powder is completely dissolved. Cool slightly.
2. Stir together sugar and cocoa in a medium bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla essence to the bowl. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bottom of bowl occasionally, until mixture is stiff. Pour in agar agar mixture; beat until well blended.(DO NOT OVERBEAT) Spoon into serving dishes.
3. Refrigerate about 30 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired.Serve and Enjoy!!