Pudding is everyone’s favourite dessert..young and old alike..Who wouldn’t like a creamy,chilled pudding after a long day at the office..all curled up in the couch,watching your favourite TV show!! I would love it…and I am sure you would too..Today my post is a Super Chocolatey Chocolate Pudding.This is perfect for all of you chocolate lovers out there.And if you have kids like mine whos is crazy about anything chocolatey,then this one is a winner.I tell you they will adore you for this!!!
- Milk – 1 ½ cups.
- Sugar – 2 ½ tbsp
- Salt – a small pinch.
- Corn Flour – 3 tbsp.
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp.
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp.
- Choco chips – 3 tbsp.
- In a bowl,mix cornflour,cocoa powder,salt and sugar,so that the mixture is uniform.
- To this,add ½ a cup of milk and mix well without any lumps and keep aside.
- Boil water in a pan and double boil the Choco chips in a bowl till completely melted.You can even melt the chocochips in a microwave.Keep this aside.
- Now heat the remaining milk(1 cup),to this add the cornflour-milk mixture and mix well.Keep on stirring to avoid lumps.Be careful while doing this as the mixture gets thickened very fast .Add vanilla essence to this and mix well.
- Now add the melted Chocolate choco chips/you can call it chocolate sauce to this mixture.Stir for about 3 – 4 minutes or till thick.Turn off the flame and transfer immediately to the serving bowls.Cover the top of the bowl with a cling wrap.The cling wrap must touch the surface of the pudding.This is done to avoid Pudding skin formation.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.Sprinkle some chocolate grains as I have done or some Chocolate shavings and serve and Enjoy!