Hellloooo!Do you experience those lazy afternoons when you cant resist the urge to have something sweet and chilled after lunch?Well..I am one of those persons!During my college years,I used to argue with my Mom when I used to see her nibbling on some thing sweet after lunch…ofcourse thinking of health reasons..But now me being in my early thirties..I find myself doing the same thing 🙂 Hope my Mom doesnt see this post ha ha!
So today this urge led me to make this eggless Apple Custard.Its extremely easy and your family will love it to the core!!
- Apple – 1 (Skin peeled,deseeded and chopped finely)
- Milk – 2 cups
- Custard Powder – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 2 tsp
- Sugar – 5 tbsp(as per your taste)
- Take about 1/4 cup of milk from the 2 cups of milk mentioned above in a bowl.To this add the custard powder and dissolve well by stirring.
- Boil the remaining milk in a sauce pan.
- To this add the custard powder dissolved in milk, slowly and stir well continuously.It will get thick immediately,so be careful.After few minutes,remove from heat and allow to cool and refrigerate.
- At the time of serving,chop the apples,add it to the custard and serve chilled and Enjoy!!