Hellloooo!Do you experience those lazy afternoons when you cant resist the urge to have something sweet and chilled after lunch?Well..I am one of those persons!During my college years,I used to argue with my Mom when I used to see her nibbling on some thing sweet after lunch…ofcourse thinking of health reasons..But now me being in my early thirties..I find myself doing the same thing 🙂 Hope my Mom doesnt see this post ha ha!
So today this urge led me to make this eggless Apple Custard.Its extremely easy and your family will love it to the core!!
- Apple – 1 (Skin peeled,deseeded and chopped finely)
- Milk – 2 cups
- Custard Powder – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 2 tsp
- Sugar – 5 tbsp(as per your taste)
- Take about 1/4 cup of milk from the 2 cups of milk mentioned above in a bowl.To this add the custard powder and dissolve well by stirring.
- Boil the remaining milk in a sauce pan.
- To this add the custard powder dissolved in milk, slowly and stir well continuously.It will get thick immediately,so be careful.After few minutes,remove from heat and allow to cool and refrigerate.
- At the time of serving,chop the apples,add it to the custard and serve chilled and Enjoy!!
Today I come to you with a simple yet delicious Vanilla Pudding Recipe.It is a very easy to make kind of dessert which does not need any baking (No bake ) .And I haven’t used any gelatin in this recipe.You can make this Vanilla Pudding and chill it in the refrigerator, just 3 or 4 hours before the guests arrive.
- Sugar – 1/2 cup.
- Egg Yolk – 2(Slightly beaten)
- Vanilla Essence – 1 1/2 tsp.
- Corn Starch – 1/4 cup.
- Milk – 2 1/2 cups
- Salt – a pinch
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- In a Sauce pan, cook Sugar,Corn Starch,Milk and Salt,continuously stirring.
- When this starts to thicken,add the egg yolks to this and mix well quickly for 1 minute .Now add the Butter and Vanilla Essence and combine well.Turn off the flame.
- Transfer to serving dishes and allow to slightly cool a bit. Now wrap the top of the serving dishes containing the pudding with a cling wrap,such that the cling wrap touches the surface of the pudding.Refrigerate for atleast 2 hours.
- After 2 hours,remove the cling wrap and serve and Enjoy!!
Watermelon is one of the common fruits we include in our diet to tackle the summer heat.From the usual watermelon juice we usually make,I decided to do something different today.I made Watermelon Milkshake.And it tastes reaaallly good.Your kids will love the taste as well as the cute Pink colour!Try it out!
P.S School Holidays going on and with kids around , I dont get much time for Blogging..But I will try my best to post atleast a few new recipes 🙂 Good day Friends !!
- Watermelon – 2 cups(deseeded and cubed)
- Vanilla Ice cream – 4 big scoops
- Cashewnuts – 10(Soak it in water for 15 minutes,then use it)
- Sugar – as needed(depending on the sweetness of the watermelon)
- Blend all the above ingredients until smooth .
- Pour into tall glasses,Serve immediately and Enjoy!!