Month: January 2015
Recently i saw a lot of pumpkins at the maket…So I got some fo myself and made these muffins..I tell you they are super delicious and quite irresistable..And they disappeared within the wink of an eye..
- All purpose Flour – 2 cups.
- Baking Powder – 1 tbsp.
- Powdered Cinnamon – 1 tsp.
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- Eggs (large ones) – 2 (Room Temperature)
- Milk – 1 cup.
- Brown Sugar – 1 cup.
- Pumpkin Puree – 1 cup.
- Oil – 1/4 cup.
For the vanilla glaze:
- Powdered Sugar – 1 cup.
- Milk – 2 1/2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 200degree C and line the Muffin tray with the muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, Powdered cinnamon and salt and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, brown sugar, pumpkin puree and oil. It’s best to add one ingredient one at a time, whisking after each addition.
- Now pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Combine well,but do not overmix.
- Pour into the Muffin cups till its 3/4 th level.
- Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool before glazing.
- In a small bowl, stir together the glaze ingredients under “For the vanilla glaze”. Transfer the mixture to a small pastry bag (I used a ziploc bag with the corner snipped off 🙂 ). Glaze as desired.Enjoy!!!